Sunday, February 05, 2006

Colonix - Day 0

Well, I finally bought a box of the Colonix internal cleansing system and decided to start today. I took one capsule of Paranil and drank a glass of the fiber with water. This stuff tastes as bad as Metamucil, so I will be buying some 100% organic orange juice with which to take it from now on! I'll be drinking the KleriTea before I go to bed tonight.

After taking the Paranil and fiber, I decided to work out, but I couldn't because my back and left shoulder started hurting, and I began to get tired. I mean, reaaaaaally tired. I was sluggish (and still am) the rest of the afternoon. I took a 3-hour nap I was so tired. There were a lot of sounds coming from my tummy and I had a bit of stomachache, but nothing too bad. I truly believe that the reason for this is the beginning of the cleansing process. I read that headaches and exhaustion were a couple of the side effects, so I was prepared for it.

I did have a small bowel movement, but no different from any other time...yet. Give me a week or two, and we'll see what's happening after then.

Well, I've been working at a new company now for 2 months, and the supervisor is a bit off. Her moods are so up and down that I personally believe she's bipolar and needs to be on meds...SERIOUSLY. I was told by another employee that when she has a bad day, everybody has a bad day. Bullshit! She asked me after my first week of being there why I didn't type a certain amount of minutes on one day as compared to another. She asked if there was a problem, and I told her there wasn't. She said that I would be expected to type more after being there for a while, but because it was my first week, it really didn't matter. Well, bitch, if it didn't matter, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THE SHIT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE?? Then, she proceeded to compare the amount of minutes one employee typed, which was 79 minutes, versus my measly 23 minutes. She also told me that she can "watch what I type." WTF? I did find out that there is a monitoring system where someone can observe what's going on with your computer if you allow them to, but I turn that off everyday I come in to make sure she has NO access to my computer at all.

Then one day, I was e-mailing a friend of mine while typing up something, and she came into the office and began looking at my screen, so I said, "I'm returning an e-mail." She asked, "To who?" I told her to my friend, and she replied, "TYPING comes FIRST!" really quick and short and left the room. The bitch is crazy, so I decided I must go. She has ABSOLUTELY NO management skills or training and was promoted on the fly. She does NOT know how to supervise. Also, she has informed us that we cannot go on the internet unless we are on our lunch breaks. In other words, we can't look up words and terms if we need to, and we can't surf the internet if we have no work. She said we could "get fired for that." Myself along with the other employee sthink it's all a bunch of hooey, and that she simply wants to lord authority over our heads. She's a sort of okay person, but she's an awful supervisor. While I like my other co-workers, I don't care for the supervisor, her attitude and the restrictions she places on us. She acts and treats us as if we're a bunch of incompetent little girls, when WE'RE CLEARLY NOT.

At any rate, someone from a temp agency for which I worked last year called and left a couple of messages on my voice mail to inform me that the county has a vacant typing position and wants me to come back and work for them. I called the guy at the temp agency back and informed him that, though I want to go back and work for the county, I am now working in a permanent position and making a lot more many that I used to, and I would only take the position if: a) I will be paid what I am making now, which is $2.50 more an hour; and 2) if the position was GUARANTEED TO GO PERMANENT. It would make no sense for me to go from a permanent job to another temp job. The guy said he would talk to whoever is in charge of hiring for the position and if I don't hear back from him on Monday to call him. I would love to go back and work for the county, and even though it wouldn't be under my former supervisor's unit, it would be closer to home, I'd have the freedom there that I don't have at this job, and I'd be getting paid there what I am now, if they agree to my terms. We'll see.

That's all for now. I'll be back to write about my Colonix experiences as they happen!

No comments: