Saturday, February 18, 2006

Colonix - Day 13, et. al.

Colonix ROX. I must say that this particular cleansing program is the best I've done. I did the Master Cleanse Fast twice by basically starving myself for 10 days, drinking a saltwater flush, a lemonade concoction throughout the day, and Smooth Move tea at night. Lost some weight, gained it back. Not sure if it completely cleaned me out, though. Tried Oxy-Powder. I had many runs to the bathroom in the morning, PUN INTENDED, lost some weight, gained it back. It hink it did something, but not everything. Colonix, however, is the shit. LITERALLY. I am having BMs 3-4 times a day, and afterwards, I feel GREAT. Plus, I'm doing Tae-Bo, and my stomach has SHRUNK. Literally!! I know my workouts have become more effective while taking Colonix because I'm dripping with sweat by the end of them. I have also continued to cut out sweets, soda and fruit drinks. I am also cutting out red meat and pork. I'm doing so well!! I feel sooo good!!! :) I have lost some weight, but I don't know how much yet. Right now, I weigh more than maximum capacity than the current scale I have can go, so I bought another scale with a higher weight capacity so I can at least keep myself honest and know how much I really weigh. I am just happy to be doing something HEALTHY for myself! Fuck what other folks think! Anyway, I had a very small BM this morning, and the bowels were very, very dark and had an arc-like shape to them. That Paranil must be getting to deep, down and dirty shit, now. To my knowledge, I haven't passed anything weird, not that I'm really doing much looking after I take a dump, anyway, but if something weird happens to come out, I'll document it here.

At any rate, love is definitely in the air...not tonight becuase AUNT FLO has arrived, but even Aunt Flo has not been as bothersome as she usually is. I contribute it to excluding the above-named items. On Valentine's Day, hubby and I did nothing special. He did give me a heart-shaped cookie though. Awww.... :) After work, we got home, he fried some chicken, steamed some green beans and brown rice, we sat in our bedroom and watched Gilmore Girls. Okay, I admit, we were broke, but happy. Wednesday, though, he bought me a bouquet of flowers, and Thursday, he received some roses I ordered from a website. He was floored. I always love to surprise hubby like that. Keep the marriage fresh and alive, you know? Yesterday evening, on one of the COLDEST FUCKING NIGHTS, we had a date. Hubby took me out to a nice restaurant (Chianti Grill), and we had a lovely time.

Speaking of cold, YEAH, IT'S BEEN THAT. Our high here in Minnesota today may reach 8 or 9 degrees, but it will continue to warm up next week, so I'm not worried about it. If it were December or January, though, I might be afraid that the cold snap would last a while and folks would get to snapping literally!

We are renting a Nissan Sentra to get us around lately, at least until next Saturday, then we'll have to deal with our dying rustbucket again. It's barely operational, but until we have enough bread to buy another used car outright or at least for a downpayment, this is how it's going to be - driving the rustbucket as little as possible and renting a decent car for reliable transpo when we can afford it. I had hoped hubby and I could sock away $500 this payday cycle, but it looks like that won't happen. I can at least put away $150, maybe a little more, maybe not, and hubby can't contribute, so we'll do the best we can, and hopefully, we'll have a "new" used car next month.

I've been reading "Brother Ray" at work to pass the time inbetween having work to do and not, and dall I can write is HOT DAM - Ray Charles was a sexy MF! Okay, is that a bad thing to say about the deceased? LOL Just the way he thought and handled his business. Woo! He was DA MAN. I'll tell you what, if I were born during his time and one of the many females in his circle, I would have been getting down with Ray - seriously. Even though whatever type of dealings we might have had would have never really led anywhere, still....... Anyway, it's too bad he's gone because I would have liked to have seen him sing in person, but wherever he is, I hope he's feeling fine. God rest his soul.


Well, that's about it. Not much else going on but trying to stay warm! It's so cold, I think hell has frozen ova!


BBL

No comments: