Saturday, February 11, 2006

Colonix - Day 6 and Other Stuff

Well, the first 5 days of being on Colonix have been rather uneventful, to write the least. I've been urinating more often and have been experiencing a couple of looser bowel movements per day, but that's it. HOWEVER, this is when I was taking only ONE Paranil pill and mixing 1/2 a tablespoon of the Colonix intestinal cleansing powder with fruit juice or rice milk. Now, I will be taking FOUR Paranil pills, and I will be mixing a whole tablespooon of the powder with my beverage of choice. Now, the SHIT will be hitting the fan...LITERALLY. I think my cleansing process after this point should prove to be more INTERESTING in the coming weeks. :) Unfortunately, the whole tablespoon of powder is a bit THICK. I am trying to drink it down, but it's like drinking SLUDGE or something. So, I went onto the Dr. Natura website, and they suggest that you drink the fiber immediately after blending because if you let it sit, it will thicken up, and that's exactly what happened. I had to dump the glass and start all over again, and as soon as I finished blending the fiber with orange juice, I drank it down immediately, and it worked! Now, I know how to work it. LOL

In other news, we have another broken car. Who the knows what's really wrong with it this time? It could be a bad alternator. It could be a short in the battery. It could have something to do with when our tire slammed into that median marker, forcing the car out of alignment on the left side and bending the rim of the front left tire. WHO THE FUCK KNOWS??? Last Friday, we had a CD player installed into the car at Best Buy. After the player was installed, the car seemed fine. I had a rental car at that time, and we were going to fill up the tank of the rental, caravan over to the rental place and drop the car off. However, when we got to the gas station, our hoopty started acting up. It wouldn't start, but it made a clicking sound when the ignition was turned. It was awful. So, hubby got a jump off of the rental car, and the Toyota started up again, but then it shut down again, and hubby called Triple-A. Triple-A towed the car home, while hubby and I drove back home in the rental. It was rather embarrassing, to write the least. Hubby brough the battery in, charged it up, and it acted normally.


However, one night while driving home, the inside lights of the car start dimming, and the headlights conked out. We were right around the corner from our house, so we made it there. Hubby took the battery out, charged it up again, put it back into the car the next morning, and it "acted normally" from that point on...until Thursday past night. We were driving home from work, and the inside lights from the car started dimming, and the battery and brake lights came on, so we pulled into the nearest gas station, called Triple-A again and got a towed home. We had to pay $6 fucking dollars because it was over 5 miles, I guess. Whatever.

So, we have come to the conclusion that we need to upgrade and buy a better used car, at least between 1992 and 2000 or so. We will probably rent a car for a a little bit while we save up for a decent down payment on a used car.

The job with the temp agency and the county didn't work out because the county wanted me to start Wednesday, and I wasn't walking off the current job I have like that. I may not like the supervisor all that much, and the location sucks, but it is also a PERMANENT job. One that, as long as I show up and do my work, I'll have it. The job at the county was not a sure thing, but I was willing to go for it. Well, I figure that they lost out on getting a quality transcriptionist FOR NOW, and if I'm supposed to be back at the county, then it will happen at the right time.

I went to an all-ladies gathering last night, had fun, really laid back. Hubby is out of town until tomorrow afternoon, so I am going to enjoy the time I have alone and rack up some "I miss you" feelings.

That's it for now.

No comments: