Friday, September 23, 2005

Much A-Don't About Nothin'

Okay, I know it's not real important with all that has been going on in the world lately, but humor me for a minute. What the hell does "moisturizes my situation and maintains my sexy" mean? This phrase was said by Sean Combs as he was talking with Vanessa Williams on one of those corny-ass Proactiv infomercials. I mean, who wrote that shit for him? It makes him sound like he's trying to be "ultra cool" or skipped a few classes of English! Wait, did he even finish school? You know, Kanye is making money off of being a "college dropout", so why not Sean Combs? I refuse to call him "Puffy, " "P. Diddy" or "Puff Daddy." Makes him sound like a Teletubby or a big, purple dinosaur or some shit - "I love you, you love me, everybody loves PUFF DADDY." Get the fuck out of here with that! *LOL*

Anyway, my husband and I celebrated being together for 5 years yesterday evening. We met and had our first date on Friday, September 22, 2000, and the rest is history. For him, I bought a half-dozen pink roses and gave him a card. He didn't give me anything special, but I'm sure he'll make up for it later this weekend. ;) We ordered some take out from The Cheesecake Factory, went home, watched some Good Times on T.V. Land, some Soul Food on BET (which is one of the only decent programs that come on that channel, but I'll write about BET another day), and had a great time sharing that chocolate mousse cheescake! YUM! We also decided to talk about what we liked about one another, and that was fun!

Hair today: Big, curly shake-'n-go puff!
Look: Casual. I'm wearing my oversized, comfy, green FOTL T-shirt and black stretch pants. It's Friday, and I think Fridays should automatically be casual day* in EVERY workplace.

*Note: Casual does NOT mean coming into work with rollers all up in your hair or wearing that infamous CURL BAG on your head and in your jammies/lingerie/underwear and feather boa mules or Mickey Mouse slippers.

V

No comments: